This website is provided by GreenMT Ltd and describes our use of your personal information when you use this website, any of our mobile software applications (Apps) or platforms (collectively the Online Services), customer services telephone lines and when you interact with us using other channels such as social media platforms, as well as information we receive when you purchase or use GreenMT Branded products or services. These services and products are collectively referred to in this policy as ‘GreenMT Services’. The GreenMT Services you may purchase or use are provided by GreenMT Ltd or by our partners.
Information we collect
We collect and process personal information in three ways::
1) Information you give us
Personal Information. When you use the GreenMT Services, we may ask for information about you. This may include your name, date of birth, home address, billing address, office address, e-mail address, the form(s) of identification you provide (e.g. ID Card, Passport or Driving Licence) and the personal information contained within those forms of identification, mobile telephone number, landline telephone number.
2) Information we collect from your use of our services
We may collect information about you, the GreenMT Services and how you use them. This could include:
- Information you share with us when you contact us for any reason either in writing, by phone or by any other means. This may for example be through social media
- Registration details when you set up an account with us
- Content you post on our websites, including personal descriptions, photographs and videos
- Information when you take part in promotions, competitions or surveys
- Details of your visits to the Online Services. This includes page interaction and Online Services site activity, including which website you came from, pages you viewed during your visit, and the page you viewed immediately after you left
- Data collected by cookies and corresponding technologies, together with the personal information we have collected
- Location information, for example your IP address, registered beacons or GPS (geo-location) signals. We may use your exact geo-location when you have consented to it
- Your marketing preferences
How we use the information we collect
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Complying with our legal and regulatory obligations. This may include checking the information you provide to us against information from other sources.
- Enforcing any contract entered into between you and us for GreenMT Services
- Contacting you (including by email or SMS) with marketing messages according to your preferences
- Providing you with any alerts or other messages you have registered to receive
- Providing you with service messages, notifying you about changes to our Services or changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Improving customer experience and our quality of service
- Data analysis to allow us to derive insight and to help make the GreenMT Services personalised and relevant, as well as to develop our business processes, products and services
- Enabling us and third party websites to display relevant and targeted advertisements, based on previous behaviour, purchases, or any other relevant information.
Information we share
We may disclose your personal information to any of the GreenMT partners. We do not share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of GreenMT for marketing purposes or otherwise, nor do we sell your personal information. The only time your personal information may be shared with a third party is if:
- We have your prior consent to do so
- We are using a third party to send targeted advertisements, using an identifier such as an email address or site cookies
- We have aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, which is to be used for segmentation, statistical modelling, general research or trend analysis
- We sell or buy any new business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business assets
- We are purchased by a third party, in which case personal information held by us including you as our customer will be transferred. We will notify you of this through the most appropriate means
- We need to comply with the obligations we have to our third party product issuers or third parties providing products or services on our behalf, so that they may process your order or otherwise provide the information, products or services you have requested (please note that these third party product issuers have their own privacy policies and accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the handling of personal information by such third parties in accordance with such policies)
Retention of Personal Information
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for us to use your information as described above or to comply with our legal obligations.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We strive to ensure that the information we maintain about our customers is accurate, current and complete. We respond to requests from customers to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner so please tell us if you think we hold incorrect information about you at the address below.
Access to Information
If you require access to the information we hold about you, please send your request in writing to the address set out below.
Providing personal information about other people
You can provide us with another person's personal information to enable us to contact them (for e.g. by recommending a friend to use GreenMT's services, or by entering them into a competition). By providing the other person's information you are confirming that they have given their explicit consent for you to provide their email address, mobile phone number or postal address to us and for us to contact them by email, phone or post. A message may be sent to the other person using the contact details provided by you and this message will make reference to your name and explain to the recipient that you were the source of his/her contact details.
Removal from GreenMT Email Marketing Communications